- Reading Theme: Health .
- Narrow to fewer subjects: philosophy, psychology (neuro,
personality), linguistics (writing, classics, Latin, French), UX design.
- I’ve got carried away with new random books that weren’t in the plan.
- Prioritize mental model books over informative or entertaining ones.
- And I read too many fictions, too. Which weren’t bad but still not on the plan.
- Create long-term reading lists: Great Books of the Western World Classic Literatures Shakespeare
- 2021 Reading Challenge and Year in Books
- Read: 18,347 pages/58 books.
- Average: 316 pages/book.
- I hit my goal of 52 books on August 22nd due to lockdowns, but only read 6 more in 4 months.
I’m looking forward to 2022 for more challenge.